Thread: Hello and New with a rather strange Problem...

Exclamation Hello and New with a rather strange Problem...

Hello all,

Just got myself a Xenon server and got it all set up. However, I'm experiencing a rather strange issue and hope someone who may have encounter this problem can help me.

First I want to say, I do have a local server running the exact same server configuration that Xenon is hosting for me. All works fine and dandy on my local server without a hitch. I am using Resonant Rise 3 mod pack on both. I can connect and move around on the Xenon server. However, the moment I try to punch a block or try to access my inventory, my client crashes. To test this, I also ran the game from my gf's PC and also from a friend who would be playing on the Xenon server with all the same effect. I had them connect to my local server to see if the problem persist and unfortunately it did not, which means I'm at a loss.

I'm currently trying to rebuild the world to see if there were any issues in the server migration from my local to the Xenon. I'll post back if there was a fix.

Also, it seems that some things that I would normally initially spawn with (very first spawn) are also missing and the odd Achievement fireworks as well didn't work on the Xenon server. I find it rather odd.

Thanks for all who can help.

Sin

Well, figured it out, was launching the wrong jar file, hahahahhahaha, noooooooooooob!