I've been using Xenon on-and-off for the past few years ever since I cancelled my server with a different provider because of their horrific downtime and response times. Not only are the servers here incredibly well priced (only an extra $0.25 increments per slot for monthly payments) but pretty much the only times my support tickets have ever taken more than 10 or 20 minutes to be answered are when I submit them at like 3 or 4 AM, and even then I'll see a response when I wake up in the morning.

And just today, my server was hit with DDoS attack from some punk I banned, but a representative (Kevin M., specifically - VERY nice guy, and helpful too!) was able to filter most of the attack and the little jerk just gave up after a short while - the whole time, I barely even noticed any lag on the server (and I assumed it was just my own connection, because nobody else said anything). Now, guess how much I had to pay for that DDoS protection? Not. A. Dime.

So yeah, I can officially say without even a shadow of a doubt that XenonServers is the best host out there, and I'm normally not one for recommending services to anyone. If you're looking to buy a server, get it from Xenon. If they don't support the game you're looking to host, then suggest it to them, because I can guarantee you that the only way you won't be satisfied with their service is if your standards are virtually impossible to meet.

~VladiMatt, server owner for The Brotherhood of Bastards (site and server both hosted by XenonServers)