Thread: Dear XenonServers

Thumbs up Dear XenonServers

I would just like to say how grateful I am to be a part of your community. Even though I haven't really been with other providers, I can tell you guys are top of the line. Seriously though, I'm not brown nosing. You guys are F***ING amazing. Customer support is the best I have seen, everything else is also wonderful! You guys helped us so much with our Garry's Mod server every time we were DoS attacked, or just had a regular issue with our server.

Also, I'd like to give a shout out to one of your employees, who goes by John. He joined our Minecraft server to let us know ahead of time that we were using too much cpu usage so our server wouldn't be suspended. You do not know how thankful I am for that. Thumbs up to you dude all the way. I'd like to see more people like you that take that kind of initiative.

Xenon servers all the way.
    Last edited by Sonicscream; 2012-05-03 at 19:03.

SonicScreaM?

From After Hour Gaming? Yea well i never met you but i was a mod on there. I heard you retired.

Well some people know after an hour. I admit I was impressed after an hour. I just was still skeptical so I didn't post anything until almost two years later.

Quote Originally Posted by Fonzii View Post
    From After Hour Gaming? Yea well i never met you but i was a mod on there. I heard you retired.
    Yes, I am from after hour gaming. And I did quit but for a day. Some of the other owners were inducing some problems.

That's not very friendly or professional of other server owners.

I'd like to give a shout out to one of your employees, who goes by John. He joined our Minecraft server to let us know ahead of time that we were using too much cpu usage so our server wouldn't be suspended. You do not know how thankful I am for that. Thumbs up to you dude all the way. I'd like to see more people like you that take that kind of initiative.
    GuL

I admit I was impressed after an hour. I just was still skeptical so I didn't post anything until almost two years later.
    GuL