Thread: Awsome Minecraft Hosting

Awsome Minecraft Hosting

Well, some of you might know me, as I posted a negative review about Xenon about a year ago.

Things have changed.

I came back because I was fed up with my old Minecraft hosting. My usual GSP was sold out, so I decided to give Xenon another chance, as their prices were the same. To say the least, I was very pleased with it. Either Xenon has a better network now, or they have better boxes.

Whatever you guys did, your service is awsome now. I would reccomend it to my friends any day of the week.

Anders.

They got themselves a new hardware package.

They are amazing now, and their support seems to know a LOT about Minecraft as well It makes me feel happy because I can ask them a question and they know about it.
    "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones."
    Albert Einstein - US (German-born) physicist (1879 - 1955)

Nice Review!
    Join My Public Ventrilo
    Host: platinum.typefrag.com
    Port: 22063

My Website
    www.NirticGaming.com

Реальный российский человек умрет для его страны *A real Russian man will die for his Country*

they need better hardware and need to use a different cpanel

Weird. I'm recently very disappointed in how I've been treated here. My first month went very well, but as a precautionary measure, I decided to request for a termination of my minecraft server after the first billing period. The first month went great, so I decided to stick with Xenon, now that I've purchased a new server, I immediately experienced bad service. To start, my server was up and running, but anyone trying to connect would get stuck at the Logging In... screen until they timed out. After fighting with the sales team over a refund, which I'm not apparently getting, my server was fixed after 8 hours of the Logging In... problem. Except it wasn't fixed fully. The default server works, but has lag. And it shouldn't, it's getting 2 GB of ram, and it can't handle more than 2 people on it without lag. It should handle up to 30 people without lag. Another problem I've had with the Logging In... screen, which is still occurring to this point is when I switch to Bukkit. If I switch the command line to the latest Recommended Build of Bukkit, I get the old Logging In... until timing out bug. I have had really good and extremely bad service at Xenon, and I don't get why I'm receiving the bad service, if they could provide me with such good service for the first month.

Iwantmyfile, that's your end, you have something misconfigured.
    Owner of [PE] Garry's Mod server community
    Website: http://daservers.freeforums.org/ (likely to change, might order Xenon's webhosting <3)
    IP: 50.31.23.107:27015

Quote Originally Posted by iwantmyfile5 View Post
    Weird. I'm recently very disappointed in how I've been treated here. My first month went very well, but as a precautionary measure, I decided to request for a termination of my minecraft server after the first billing period. The first month went great, so I decided to stick with Xenon, now that I've purchased a new server, I immediately experienced bad service. To start, my server was up and running, but anyone trying to connect would get stuck at the Logging In... screen until they timed out. After fighting with the sales team over a refund, which I'm not apparently getting, my server was fixed after 8 hours of the Logging In... problem. Except it wasn't fixed fully. The default server works, but has lag. And it shouldn't, it's getting 2 GB of ram, and it can't handle more than 2 people on it without lag. It should handle up to 30 people without lag. Another problem I've had with the Logging In... screen, which is still occurring to this point is when I switch to Bukkit. If I switch the command line to the latest Recommended Build of Bukkit, I get the old Logging In... until timing out bug. I have had really good and extremely bad service at Xenon, and I don't get why I'm receiving the bad service, if they could provide me with such good service for the first month.
    Lower the view-distance option or whatever to about six.