Thread: Minecraft Server Offline

Minecraft Server Offline

Hello there. I am a client on a Minecraft server with the IP address 69.197.188.139. The server has been down for several days, and a port checker reveals that port 25565 is closed. I submitted a ticket to sales since I do not have an account with Xenon, and they said to submit a ticket in their client area, which of course I can't do since I don't have an account. Xenon's live chat has been offline, and I can't get through on the toll free number. The administrator (Zachary/Zadd) of the server has been unavailable, so that is why I am posting here.

If someone could give me an explanation as to why the server is down, and when it can be back up again, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,
    Ken

If you can contact the server owner and have them submit a ticket, that'd be great!
    Cameron S
    General Manager
    cameron@xenonservers.com

I would definitely do that if I were able, but as I said, I have not been able to reach the server owner. That is why I came here instead.

Unfortunately, we are unable to provide support for the server unless the owner contacts us. Sorry for the inconvenience!
    Cameron S
    General Manager
    cameron@xenonservers.com