Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Minecraft server "not whitelisted"

Exclamation Minecraft server "not whitelisted"

I own a Minecraft 20 Slot server. Hosted on 69.197.189.140

There was a minecraft update. I installed and did an overwrite of the old software. For some reason the whitelist stopped working. Nobody can join the server because upon joining it says "You are not whitelisted on the server" but the whitelist has everyone's names. Please help?

im having same prob but mine is even when my server is off and i checked the ip 10 times over and over so i tihnk its the ips are messed up and are link to other servers

Yes, same here. Says the same when the server is even offline.

Currently, I am not able to connect to the server. My connection keeps on timing out. Hopefully this means Xenon Servers is fixing the problem?

I was able to connect. But It connected me to a random server with random people. I talked to them and they agree that they think the IPs are merged somehow. I timed out from the server and am unable to reconnect.

i really hope they fix it soon i almost had another donator that said he would make up what ever i couldn't pay to up the slots to 32 and i sent a ticket in asking how much it would be for it.

Yeah this is really aggravating.

well maybe later tonight it'll be fixed

i got mine working make sure you have your cmd line on bukkit and you should be fine now i just gotta reinstall my stuff lol

This should be resolved as soon as you restart your server. Sorry!
    Cameron S
    General Manager
    cameron@xenonservers.com